All my Music Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody need to stop crying about ipod. ipod was the only game in town 5 years ago. creative had a player then , but only 1 person bought it. apple made the ipod like this so that people couldn't go around giving everybody their music. the RIAA would have had a cow. they probably wouldn't let the ipod be released, if apple didn't include that function.

if they didn't do this, we would never had the ipod explosion that we have now (which made creative products get notice)

this is how you get your music back to your computer from your ipod. you music isn't gone unless you use restore function on the ipod upater. update itune or your does not, I repeat does not delete your song.

setting your ipod to autosync (you should never do this on a computer with no music on it. they ask when you install itunes, if you want to enable this feature) will. you will need erd commander 2005 to recover these files if you did this

this is my post from www.dashadyboard.com. I've answered this question millions of time.

http://www.dashadyboard.com/showthread.php?t=92753&page=5

use windows to do it

IpodCopy.jpg

IpodCopy1.jpg

IpodCopy2.jpg

IpodCopy3.jpg

Head to the music folder

IpodCopy4.jpg

copy and paste the songs in the Itunes Music folder on your new computer

IpodCopy5.jpg

you have to check this for itunes to name the songs properly, otherwise it will be some
mumble jumble stuff that only Itunes will recognize

IpodCopy6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom