Voltmodding my 7900

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay.. well stayed tuned for next week people!! volt mod will be in progress.. and dear jesus 13500 is around what i got with sli'd 7900 gt's.. was my processor really giving me that much crap for 3dmark!

Yea, voltmodding is easy, no biggie. And with my 7900GT at 1.55 752/939 and single core 3200, I was scoring close to 12k and with dual core, well I sold my dual core before I was able to really push it, so who knows what I could have scored. O and dont be scared about voltmodding or then you will screw up. :). I did two and it wasnt hard, but I used wire and solder. Conductive pen will be even easier.

If you need anymore help just pm me.

i might as well do this, mine is watercooled, and stuck with mem coolers, yes that stock HSF was the loudest part of my case, kinda sad but true, *air guitar* :beard:

since it was pathetic

I voltmodded my 7900 GT, and have it at 750MHZ stable with a Zalman VF900 + AS5

thing is my Sempron is holding it back. I only get around 8350 in 3dmark05.

so a good CPU is a must to get the most out of it. I'll probabbly be getting an X2 3800+ and a DFI UT NF4-D board, and overclock it. then I'll try and at least break 11000

hmm... it is tempting, although i would rather not void the warranty...

i would definatly need a new cooler, as it load at 80*C already with the stock cooler, stock volts.

dude your not voiding your warrenty?

If you do it with conductive Ink it can be taken off with acentone and if you solder it you can take that off to...

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom