Newegg will get Conroe in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint71

In Runtime
I just talked to a Newegg customer service person and they said there not getting Conroe for another 2 weeks. Just thought I would let you guys know. I dont know why its taking them so long to get them in though.

ya but newegg is a huge vendor and i would think they woulda have priority over other sites/stores... intel better not mess with newegg! newegg might go psycho and release their own chip to compete with intel. it can happen.

this is a conversation with one of their chat people

Jackie: Hi! Thanks for contacting us. How can I help you today?
Me: do u have the core 2 duo
Jackie: you mean the on that was release on the 27th correct
Me: yes
Jackie: we might have this processor on stock with a week or so of release date
Jackie: Do you have any other questions, or is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Me: why dont u have it if you guys are like the biggest computer store on the internet a lot of smaller stores have it
Me: why dont u preorder it then until u get it
Jackie: because we are still waiting for the shipment from the mfg
Me: thats poopy
Jackie: are company doesnt take any pre-order for any item
Me: i hate you now im never ordering from u again
Me: i am crying
Jackie: i do apologies for the problem this delay has cause you in anyway possible
Me: and u need to learn correct grammar it should be our company not are company

Jackie: Hi! Thanks for contacting us. How can I help you today?
Me: do u have the core 2 duo
Jackie: you mean the on that was release on the 27th correct
Me: yes
Jackie: we might have this processor on stock with a week or so of release date
Jackie: Do you have any other questions, or is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Me: why dont u have it if you guys are like the biggest computer store on the internet a lot of smaller stores have it
Me: why dont u preorder it then until u get it
Jackie: because we are still waiting for the shipment from the mfg
Me: thats poopy
Jackie: are company doesnt take any pre-order for any item
Me: i hate you now im never ordering from u again
Gordon: i am crying
Jackie: i do apologies for the problem this delay has cause you in anyway possible
Me: and u need to learn correct grammar it should be our company not are company

why did you say, "poopy"?

and im guessintg that intel is providing companies like dell, HP, e-machines, gateway and other pre-built companies with it first, but i think newegg should of had it, and made people able to pre order it so they have just enough to sell.

Way to be articulate there..........
Anyway I think that Newegg is doing everyone a favor buy not listing the Core2's till they have enough supply, rather than these other sites that are selling out of stock processors they don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom