Building Gaming Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any preferences or requirements about the size of the case?
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp certain number of 5.25" bays?
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp certain number of 3.5" bays?
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp side window?
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp 80mm or 120mm fans?

What about noise output??
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp either you want to keep it as silent as possible, or you don't care.

How about preferences for AMD or Intel??
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp I will guess that you will want the new Intel core arcitecture

What about power consumption?
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp does this matter at all to you? The power it consumes, the higher the electric bill, this isn't a large factor many people think of or even consider, but it is worth a glance.

Power consumption wont matter since ill be in a college apartment. I dont really care about noise and I dont have much of a pref as far as hardwear goes. I just want whatever is best for gaming. As far as case goes. I don't really care as long as it is a well designed case for a good price. I don't really want a super pimped out "nerd" case but I dont care too much. I hear AMD is much better for gaming but I have no idea. I was also told Geforce cards are the best.

anyone got any suggestions? I'm not sure how long it takes to ship parts but I'm leaving for college on the 20th or so of next month so I need to up and running pretty soon.

if nobody can help me can someone atleast post link to best deal for premade desktop in this price range?

Trotter said:
Not bad. But, what, no optical drive/burner?

I figure, a burner is a burner. There isn't too much difference. I've used a bunch of different one's, and they're basically all the same, unless you're buying off-brand cheapies. He can pick that, the keyboard, mouse, etc. They aren't that big of a deal, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom