internet explorer won't download ,right click not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAPATA

Beta member
hi all!
I need help......ie won't download i go just the download message windows where you asked to open or save it but no buttons works....only cancel works :((((
It does not even get access to secure pages like my hotmail account.
The mouse right click doesn't work too (only with ie)

All that happened after i used the "ie doctor function" with a program called trojan guarder (be AWARE)............

I reinstalled ie several times (new versions old version etc etc),then itried to unistall it after I deleted the ie directory from c.......
I deleted ie,i reinstalled windows (win me) ,i reinstalled ie ......same result :(((((((((

I'm starting loving netscape so much!!but I still wanna ie working good!!!
Anybody may help me???

thank you very much I appreciate it!

how about checking the settings within that program.... Trojan Guarder, or uninstall it. If you want a more secrue browser, use Mozilla or Firefox. I don't even use IE anymore.

well......I forget to tell you about that I installed reinstalled backuped restored trojan guarder and his functions............finally i decided the death row for it!!!trying to fix up my ie I found out that probably are some register key that has been deleted by it or modified.....but I don't know which ones.........................
Netscape is pretty good too .......
thanks buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom