Cheap Video Card Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, its cool though, i think i might go for a open box asus 6600. Does anyone know about neweggs return policy on such items, are they good with returning broke items?

blewandowski_69 said:
Yeah, its cool though, i think i might go for a open box asus 6600. Does anyone know about neweggs return policy on such items, are they good with returning broke items?

yeah newegg has great cusomr service and will take back mostly anything

Yeah theyll return it umm if its a open box all they prob do is give you a refund.I've had several DOA mobo's and one CPU but it sucks becuase neweggs policy is that you have to send it AMD and not them.But it only took 2 weeks. :( That 6600 is alright, also you might want to look at the ATI all in - one x1300 with the built in TV tuner its like $119 but it has a few more features.He doesnt play games so that 7900 would be a waist of money.

if you are truly going to not play ANY games on it... i would just not buy one and save ur money... a non gaming comp. will do just fine without a video card.... as long as you are not using it for games.

Well, if he doesn't have on-board video, he's gonna need a graphics card anyway. Besides the fact that it'll help with online multimedia content like flash and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom