Mouse is buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo_man

In Runtime
My mouse seems to be having problems. Sometimes when I click once, something gets screwed up and the computer thinks I clicked twice. So if I clicked on something that required a double-click to open, sometimes it would open when I only clicked once. Also, if I want to drag a folder or something, the mouse gets messed up and the computer thinks I let go of the mouse button while dragging even though I didn't. I just got this mouse about 6 months ago. Not sure if this will help, but my mouse isn't cordless and it has those lens things instead of a ball. I already made sure the USB cord was connected properly and all the drivers are working properly. I'm not sure what's really going on.
Help is appreciated.

Change the mouse drivers. Go to the manufacturer's website and download the proper drivers.

Also check Control Panel -> Mouse

try going into the control panel mouse settings and see if theres anything in there, like changing the time between clicks need to be a double clikc

Ah, I fixed it. Turns out my lens got a bit dirty and dust started to collect. All I had to do was clean it out a bit and my mouse started working properly again. Thanks for your help anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom