Umm help new cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeppelinfan2009

In Runtime
Ok my bios says its running 35 celcius and Everest says 53 celcius...wth.

what do i belive :( i dont want it that hott if everest is right...

ahh.. hrmm.... thats a tough call, try downloading another temp monitor program.. smart guardian was the name i think.. try thatone out

just incase it is running that hott, what do i do to keep it down! my old amd never ran that hott..

did i put to much therma paste on or sunnin? i dont know what to do...help me :(

o yeah my cpu is a amd 4000+

maybe you could try reseating the heatsink, it may not be on well enough, so trying doing that again.. and did you make sure the paste was spread nicely.. i remember somewhere it said when installing to sorta twist it a lil bit to get it spread nicely...

did you try downloading that program to see if it works... and if that is your temp.. i would suggest not doing anything heavy until it goes down.. that more of a load temp than an idol...

also, go in your bios and turn on the warning, set it to 50 degrees or something around there... then your computer should start beeping if it is too hot

Ok speed fan says 51 too so i think its running at that, can too much therma paste make it do that?

kk ill try that now thanks...ill come back with results

are you using the stock heasink?? if your not.. just put that on

ya, its just supposed to be the size of a pea.. then when putting the heatsink on, before locking, you sort of twist it in a bit to spread it out a little bit... then the heat will do the rest of the spreading over time

now its says 48-49 celcius in those programs but the bios still says 32 celcius...

i cleaned off as much as i could...help me what should i do :(((((((((((

also i read the heatsink should be hott and its not at all...its kinda cool acctuly...a little heat but not lots..

they said i should upgrade my bios...how do i do that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom