Computer On Budget!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That case would do admirably. They make really good cases. Might I suggest some of the Thermaltake cases as well? They fall within your price range, and are good sturdy cases with good ventilation.

magouster said:
That case would do admirably. They make really good cases. Might I suggest some of the Thermaltake cases as well? They fall within your price range, and are good sturdy cases with good ventilation.
i say go with the lan li

Definatly not. Its common sense. Like Zipzoomfly is going to give lower prices than newegg and free shipping. NOT. They have higher prices to compensate for shipping. I bought stuff off of newegg for $245 when on zipzoomfly it was like $260. A majority of zipzoomfly's products are more expensive.

Pepsiboy700 said:
Definatly not. Its common sense. Like Zipzoomfly is going to give lower prices than newegg and free shipping. NOT. They have higher prices to compensate for shipping. I bought stuff off of newegg for $245 when on zipzoomfly it was like $260. A majority of zipzoomfly's products are more expensive.
actually i just checked it out and your right, but in my experiences there are quite a few items on zipzoomfly that ARE cheaper then newegg. its just the specific item, it depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom