WHY ARE MY FANS SO Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryanexpress said:
ok, i put my comp in a computer cabinet, it helps disipate noise, not the cpu is 41degrees celsius and the case is 30 degrees celcius, is that a safe level?

Yes

great, problem solved :). oh, but another thing, y does my 2.8 ghz processor say it is ony running at 1.8 ghz?

well, I have DDR300 memory, and for the times I had my comp before the motherboard got replaced, it worked at 2.8ghz, now it goes at only 1.8ghz. Idk, what are my options...

Ryanexpress said:
Hey guys, I got a question, recently, I brought my comp to gets its motherboard replaced, anyways, before I did that, the fans on the computer would be pretty quiet, but when they replaced it, the are going full blast. Here are the temps of the case(26 degrees celecius) and the CPU(37 degrees celsius). this is driving me insane

I had a problem with my cpu fan running at full speed with a 4-wire connector going to the mboard...i had to cut one of the wires..(blue i think) and now it runs at its proper speed...was 4000 rpm and went to 1700 rpm...

u may have high volume /low quality fans that can be very noisey...upgrading your fans are cheap...can u list all your fans? and we can suggest some quieter ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom