Video Card Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldIndustries

Daemon Poster
Okay, so one day while playing America's Army, I start getting weird colors in random places. But it's not artifacting. It's like a lighting problem. I'm not sure why. So I uninstall my video drivers, reinstall them, and AA works perfectly again, for about a week. Up until this morning, when it started again, but seemingly worse.

armyops2006072814260564.jpg

I really don't get it... I've tried all kinds of settings, but none get rid of it. Anyone ever seen this before?

And it only happens on America's Army. Far Cry, Half Life 2, GTA:SA all work fine.

My video card doesn't have a temperature sensor for some reason. I can never find anywhere to get a reading on it.

But I can put my hand on the heatsink and on top of the card, and I don't feel any warm spots at all, if that tells you anything.

Check the net to see if anyone else is having the same problem. It might be a hardware conflict with that particular game. Also check the game designers website for patches. If the problem is isloated to that one game, your problem will be with that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom