E6300 in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares? These chips rock.
rockbanana.gif

AnthraX said:
No, the Allendale's are going to be released later. Conroe and Merom are the only processors to have been released. Allendale will run on an 800MHz FSB with 2MB cache, and most likely a stipped down core.
mmmmm nope

...e6300 and e6400 are allendalecore lol check it for yourself and tellme what you find

Trifid said:
The 975X and newer 965 boards are the Conroe ones. There have been a few out for quite a while.
yes but there are supposed to be new onessssss!

Intel is brining out more board soon. Bad Axe 2 is one of them.

As far as the allendale arguement, it depends on where you look, some sites say one thing, some say the other.

Tox1cThreat said:
Intel is brining out more board soon. Bad Axe 2 is one of them.

As far as the allendale arguement, it depends on where you look, some sites say one thing, some say the other.

oh that explains it, but wich is true?

I dont know, I'll look around for an officail word.

It seems that the only thing they can agree on is that allendale is conroe with half the cache. This is why it could be considered the same AND different, seems like theyre interchangable. Basically it all comed down to the idea of Core2Duo. Conroe and Allendalr (or Conroe/Allendale or ConroeDale or AllenRoe, whatever) are all Core2 Duo, adn thats what the "OFFICIAL" branding is, "Conroe" adn "Allendale" arejsut code/core names. I vote that theyre the same as there is no physical/archetectual difference, just the amount of memory.

As far as comparing it to a celeron/pentium scheme, its DEFINETLY NOT like that..

Its odd though, they are the same, but theyre not.. It really doesnt make a difference though, we all know what they are.

Tox1cThreat said:
I dont know, I'll look around for an officail word.

It seems that the only thing they can agree on is that allendale is conroe with half the cache. This is why it could be considered the same AND different, seems like theyre interchangable. Basically it all comed down to the idea of Core2Duo. Conroe and Allendalr (or Conroe/Allendale or ConroeDale or AllenRoe, whatever) are all Core2 Duo, adn thats what the "OFFICIAL" branding is, "Conroe" adn "Allendale" arejsut code/core names. I vote that theyre the same as there is no physical/archetectual difference, just the amount of memory.

As far as comparing it to a celeron/pentium scheme, its DEFINETLY NOT like that..

Its odd though, they are the same, but theyre not.. It really doesnt make a difference though, we all know what they are.

well im just going to say that anything below the e6600 is allendale core, because anything below the e6600 has half the cache soits pretty much the saqme thing.

Yes, E6400 and E6300 code names are allendales. Meroms are the T7xx series of Conroes or the mobile Conroes. And badaxe 2 is not being released, I dont know where you got that from. They are making new revisions of the badaxe though. Including the rev.305 which is available now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom