6800?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had the money....I just might buy it....but I am also a major ATI fan.....just wait till ATI comes out with their new gfx card....

14....Not alot of money....5950 Ultra and 9800XT will be at sweet prices when the new cards come out, I'll probaly go with the 9800XT. Or keep my 5200 and save up for a CR250, which I want real bad!

Oh, btw, it's not a GeForce FX 6800, it's a GeForce 6800, part of the new GeForce 6 Series. The FX Series is done for good. Sorry, i had to, because i was arguing with a friend, who tried to prove me wrong by going to the nvidia site and ended up proving himself wrong and not talking to me for the whole day. It was a bunch of laughters the next day.

Here's the article btw, read the first paragraph :): http://www.guru3d.com/article/Videocards/128/2/

Yeah well the fx didn't have the best reputation , ya know with the dustbuster, the thing with futuremark . I recon it for the good of nvidias reputation . I am going to get that 6800 ultra with out a douht.

tomshardware.com has a new review on the Geoforce 6800. They are practically drooling. Of course with what I can afford, I usually go with the trickle down theory. All the new stuff will be old stuff and I can finally afford them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom