Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope, just the hard drive. under sensor properties it says sensor type HDD if that means anything? i hate computers lol

It would appear that you have a mobo with no onboard sensors, which, tbh, I have never seen before! Welcome to the world of pre-built computers using no-name parts. Sorry, I'm afraid I have no idea. Maybe restart your PC and see if you can check your temperatures in the BIOS?

to massacre.. i dont have any useless ****. i dont have any viruses spyware anything. my hd is 200 gb and i think i have like 184 gb free space.

god. i love emachines! :p :mad:
i'll give the bios a try in a little while here. i have some things to do first, like throw my computer out of the window lol.

thx for your help

PS next time im building for sure

Major Noob said:
god. i love emachines! :p :mad:
i'll give the bios a try in a little while here. i have some things to do first, like throw my computer out of the window lol.

thx for your help
lol

theres emachines for ya im actually on one right now, ( my dads computer) and its not that bad lol

i dont know i would take it to circuit city, those guys always fixxedmy **** before i know what i was doing

massacreinfallx said:
lol

theres emachines for ya im actually on one right now, ( my dads computer) and its not that bad lol

i dont know i would take it to circuit city, those guys always fixxedmy **** before i know what i was doing

yeah but how much will that cost me now lol. i already wasted 70 bucks at best buy

oh, if you thought it would be overheating, what would you think the culprit is? the CPU or RAM or something? because best buy said all of my hardware checked out fine so idk what to think

Major Noob said:
yeah but how much will that cost me now lol. i already wasted 70 bucks at best buy
actually its free until auguest 10th, i saw iton a commercial lol

but they charge 30 dollars

Major Noob said:
oh, if you thought it would be overheating, what would you think the culprit is? the CPU or RAM or something? because best buy said all of my hardware checked out fine so idk what to think

anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom