Messin' with VOODOO!!! (Pic included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silesia said:
The discission of keep or evolve.

Seriously, I get a voodoo card coming into my office once every 6 weeks.......
But it's time to move on. Now days, a new game requires that you are kicking at lease a GF2.

again i ask... HUH???

i mean yes you are right, but HUH?

i will admit what you are typing is more interesting then compareing who can mess with "live" chat support... but....

:p

he is saying they still use the old azz 3dfx voodoo cards for their customer's computers. he thinks voodoos suck although they used to be the best ones around.

I just love doing things like prank-phone calls and such. I know these are just poor people doing their jobs, but I JUST CANT RESIST!!!

I'm just not that mean....i can't do it...the poor people are just doing there job

I could not resist doing it again....enough for tonight though....I've bugged them enough...although he/she never gave me a direct answer...and i think i started to piss him/her off towards the end...

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 28
ekÆsine said:
. he thinks voodoos suck although they used to be the best ones around.

I would not say that Voodoo Sucked. After all, they were the pioneers that that area. It's more of a case that they are dead and no longer supported technology. I used on have a Voodoo Banshee in my old AMD 233. I had lots of fun with it.

But trying to keep a Voodoo alive now days is like trying to keep a 486 up and running. It's more trouble than what they are worth in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom