Overclocking a Nvidia Geforce 6600LE / 6200 Tbcache results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willeh

In Runtime
I'm currently overclocking a 6600Le geforce video card and a 6200 turbocache video card, both on seperate PCS.
Does anyone have any first hand experience of the results they recieved by overclocking one / both of these cards so I can use it as a general guideline.
Or any second hand experience from websites, reviews etc, I had a look on google and couldn't find anything. If anyone needs more info please ask.
Thanks

i have a decent oc on mine with stock cooling but it isn't the tc version.... and im 90% sure u can't oc tc video cards

take off the heatsink and find out what core the 6200 has. it'll either be the NV43 or NV41 GPU

the NV43 GPU is actually used for 6600's. and chances are, you can unlock the 4 extra pipelines they've disabled.
that can be done using Rivatuner.

I'm using coolbits to oc both. I think with coolbits, there's a feature known as 'detect optimal speed' or something like that. I used that on the tc and it boosted up core and memory speeds, I then turned up both at intervals of 4 mhz until errors and unstability started to show [used various benchmarking programs of course].
Same with 6600LE, I think I can overclock that a bit further since I didn't had enough time this morning.
Thanks guys. [still need results if anyone has any, first hand or second hand will do]

Still ocing with the 6600LE.
Temperatures reaching about 65 - 70 degrees, during benchmark tests, is this ok?

Also, how can I attempt to unlock the 4 other pipelines with rivatuner. It's a new program for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom