Upgrading / Building questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

welsh

In Runtime
Hey, I currently own a HP Pavillion a1120n which has no PCI-E or AGP slot which is currently not good for me because I enjoy gaming. So I decided im going to upgrade the motherboard and buy a new case, but wanting to transfer as much as I possibly can over form my old HP. Here is a page with all the information about it: Product Specs and I have picked out This Case and This Motherboard. Im pretty sure everything is compatable to flip over but I would just like your guys expertise to double check. Also another quick question to that, the case comes with no Fans so im buying the two 120mm fans for it, should I buy a PCI slot fan or something else to give more cooling? Im also wondering when transfering the CPU from the HP to the new motherboard if it the heatsink or fans attachted to it will transfer over aswell, though its my first computer ive actually built so im just wondering these few quick questions. Thanks!

Doesn't work for me, I cant buy off newegg because of there is no shipping available to Canada, so im using tigerdirect.ca.

i guess that should be fine but do u no wat kind of ram u ahv and wether or not its compatible wityh ure new mobo

Right now in my motherboard ive got 1024mb DDR2 PC4200 which is compatable with the new motherboard I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom