Worklog- CrossFlow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks "pullyalater" for the find...

I got 2 of the Ultra 500 (without the modded cables) for $9.99 at radioshack and they work fine.
Now lets get something straight- they are NO PC Power and Cooling 1000watt ps. But FREE!
I also like the Ultra Guarantee(3 years, lifetime if you register it)

For a reg comp they rule. I wouldnt use them with a 7900SLI..

I heard someone say they only had 20 pin power and were 1 rail but did I mention FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 of the Ultra X-Connect X2s 550watt. Its freakin awesome as **** and i couldnt ask for a better PSU. I got a super deal at Frys and got 2 of them for 50 bucks brand new. Oh yea thanx Mark for chattin w/ me on the case. Ill look at your next PM in the morning.

man the thing about radio shack is the one near me has absolutley no comp. hardware. so anything I want I have to pay shipping a wait 1 to 2 weeks. :(

if u order $50 the shipping is free. I usually get my stuff in 3/4 days
And radioshack rebates rule, you get them in 3 days.

normally jsber I would say something like "that sucks"...but after reading ur sig I dont feel so sorry for you, lol. Nice comp..

Here is a pict of the right side. At first I just layed a full piece of mesh behind the frame. Than I thought what if I cut it and fit it in each piece like BlueChrome. The middle piece has a little bending left but you should get the idea. I got bored so I painted them with Mirage paint (wish you could see it) The grills change from red to blue to purple...
meshside.jpg

Wow...I bow to you...thats gon be sick when it's done. Can I get that color changing paint, cooling tube (Couldn't find this) n shiz from Home Depot? If so...Does a can cost more than 10 Bucks?

Thanks.

LOL , no to Home depot. The color change paint is from Kragen auto parts ($21 for the 3 cans, Base, color, clear) it comes in 2 shades, Red,Blue,Purp and the other is Green,Blue,Purp.

its VERY HARD to show on camera but if you do it right it is Beautiful. The tube I got at a local plastic shop, they just happened to have a bunch of 12" pieces so I bought a few. Its really hard to find it local but if you google "cast acrylic tubing" you should be able to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom