Water Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindApex

In Runtime
Hey, I'm looking into gettin a water cooling system with my new case. Anyone had any experience with the Asetek sytems and the Tt Aquarius III? What's the chance of water spilling onto your hardware?

well i got the aquarius III. the chances of you spilling water on ur system IS VERY VERY SLIM! If you just follow the directions right.. It will work. 1 thing though. Dont use the rubber washers they give u with the kit. Make ur own or get some rubber washers. There too small and if u have a nut that touches ur mobo.. it will short out the mobo. I actully modded my aquarius III. I added a extra radiator in it, i added a extra fan in it, and im running antifreeze in it now. Next week somtime im getting this from this guy. What it is, is a compressor. It will make the antifreeze in it about 0-30 degrees F.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 40
o yea BTW. ITS really easy to install. You bacisally need to know what a in and a out is. Only thing is, you need to flip ur mobo over to install it becuase u need to take out that plastic mount that the CPU fan goes on. U need to take that off and in order to do that, u need to take the mobo off. For any water cooling kit, ur gonna need a bigger PSU too. Thats y i have a 550 watt. So ur gonna need a bigger PSU. um... Here is a pic that shows all the lights and stuff on it.

Attachments

• hjt.txt
    6.1 KB · Views: 45
actually there is simply no need to buy a water cooler, u can simply build one as shown by the CHIP magazine...

all u need is a tube, filter, pump, fans, basin and some other stuffs which i have forgotten...

i think building your own water cooling system would be more adventurous :D

it would be cool.. but it has a more chance of if leaking. If you dont do somthing right of like if u dont sodier somthing right... and if it leaks on ur Hardware ur screwed. Also, it may not be as neat in a kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom