Random questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
chhorlimsgren said:
is there a program that can tell you what your GPU processor and memory run at?

Yes. Try Rivatuner

It is a free download. Enter "rivatuner download" into just about any search engine and then select the site of your choosing.

Syrillian said:
Yes. Try Rivatuner

It is a free download. Enter "rivatuner download" into just about any search engine and then select the site of your choosing.

rivatuner wont tell you memory speeds though, most basic way to check those are in BIOS

i have heard people talk about when games start to "artifact". but i dunno what that means. can sum 1 tell me?????????????????

j369852147412 said:
i have heard people talk about when games start to "artifact". but i dunno what that means. can sum 1 tell me?????????????????

ya I am not sure all I know is when oc'ing and you start finding artifacts to start coming back down a lil unyil it stops.

I have reched the ceiling for my card with stock cooling.

but dont know about it in games or when it is happening??

Definition of Artifacts from the web:
"Unwanted visible effects in the picture created by disturbances in the transmission or image processing, such as 'edge crawl' or 'hanging dots' in analog pictures, or 'pixelation' in digital pictures."

For me, when I was OC'ing, I would start up Oblivion and start to see green/red/yellow polygons rapidly flashing in characters' faces and in other part of the world. This was when I quickly exited the game and lowered my clock speeds. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom