custom side-cover for my case

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
okay I am going to tear down my pc and paint the inside, then I want to make a custom plexi glass sideplate for the side. NOw the thing I wanted to know is how I will mount the new plexi glass sheet to the side of the PC.

if anyone has done this before please give me your setup and how succesful it is.

also on led lighting and other light systemsthat are used inside you case can someone briefly tell me how the install and give power. or a link to a guide.

Here's how mine is held on but i donno where you would get the parts. My friend attempted this and it didnt turn out so pretty.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 89
You should use rivets to secure the plexi to the side of the case. Buy these at Home Depot or something. Its the easiest way because all you have to do is drill holes into the plexi and case then insert the rivets. You gotta be careful when your drilling because plexi glass cracks pretty easy. As for lights why don't u get some Cold Cathodes. Usually they're powered by 4 pin power connectors.

I was thinking of taking the whole cover off and replacing it with the plexi glass so you can see evrything. how do you think that would look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom