XP access help

Status
Not open for further replies.

big jake25

Beta member
My nephew has a couple of problems he needs to fix. First, he turned off System Restore to try to get rid of a suspected virus that may have been in the files. After turning on computer a second time he got a few error messages; one was WSOCK32.dll, another was Windows socket? initialization failed, TCP/IP failed, and now he can't access internet. This is done with cable service. He's also trying to get rid of administration account access window as he's the only one using comp. Any help on these matters would be appreciated. Thanks

Please do NOT double post or cross post your messages in the forum. Thanks=====MicroBell

i think i know what you kneed some times this happens when you clean your system give me time to fine the link

Hey John..its me!!! Daniel!!!! Um..dont worry about that problem anymore I got passd that problem!! I used WinsockFix. ANd it fixed it. Its just now the computer just restarts about every 2 minutes! lol Well I have a thread open of my own and its called...Problem after problem after problem. Look, see and take a look at wat the elp was. I didnt do all of wat they said becuz I didnt need to do that. Well Thanx Much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom