kay, help-age here

Status
Not open for further replies.
1337_d3r3k said:
yo, general i would like a tower with a side panel so lights can go thorugh it

If your going to let someone pick out all your parts, can you buy me another 7900GT?? I wanna go SLI...

You might want to do some reading and research as well. I'm not doubting The General's skill's but you need to be able to tell when someone hands a bunch of garbage your way. besides... his tastes or mine or anyones else for that matter, are different from yours... What I like WILL NOT BE THE SAME AS YOURS... Just my 2 cents if you wanna build... tat's part of the nice thing about it... you choose every part. not some company

Nukem said:
If your going to let someone pick out all your parts, can you buy me another 7900GT?? I wanna go SLI...

You might want to do some reading and research as well. I'm not doubting The General's skill's but you need to be able to tell when someone hands a bunch of garbage your way. besides... his tastes or mine or anyones else for that matter, are different from yours... What I like WILL NOT BE THE SAME AS YOURS... Just my 2 cents if you wanna build... tat's part of the nice thing about it... you choose every part. not some company

i agree, if youre going to build your own system why have other people do it for you? Why build at all?
You might aswell walk in to Circuit City and have them do it for you :rolleyes:

I agree with above general know what he is tlaking about but you wont learn much if you have everybody just tell you what to get.

you give a man a computer he plays until it is out of date. you teach a man to build a computer he plays for a lifetime LOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom