Helping a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay people, i havent had a topic for a while, and i was just going to ask you guys for some laptop site links.. because my friends looking for a laptop that could do some light gaming.. like cs source.. doesnt have to be full quality either.. but its still gotta be good... maybe like a core duo or turion processor or anything of the sort.... anywho, anyone who contributes will be much appreciated! thanks

I'm going to assume you checked out all the normal sites... Newegg, Mwave, Zipzoom, Monarch... how much is he willing to spend? even light gaming on a lappy is gonna cost now a days with a core duo... I'm getting an Acer myself... and it's 1200...

My wife has a Toshiba and I have has very good dealings with it... Just a simple example... her's is not Core duo... but it very similar in appearance... and this (like I did her's) can be upgraded to 1GB ram.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16834114226

Just my 1.5 cents... but again... there are so many out there... I have heard the Lenovo is up and coming in the lappy game... making some decent systems... Acer has been pretty good lately as well... So, there's the other .5 cents :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom