sound drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotdude22

Baseband Member
Hey everyone I think my sound drivers are not up to date, I dont really know how to update them so I need a little help lol, I have a ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForxce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard I dont know where to go on there site or anyting to get the drivers so can someone help me find them? and how do I install them?

thanks

Sound Drivers, umm, would someone educate me as to why these are really important, I mean how much more complicated could throwing sound around in a computer get? There may be a more detailed process involved but still, sound doesnt seem to me like it would improve alot with newer drivers.

Not trying to sound like an @ss, but would you still use 8-track if you had an MP3 player? Kinda the same thing... sound and it's systems are always getting better. Look at the Dolby... it's gone thru a TON of changes and now is pretty much dead (so to speak) THX took it's place (in general)

Drivers are the same way... you may have the same audio card for 3 years, but the digital music might change in that time so the company updates... just like anything else... video, chipset, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom