Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
Mark can you post links in my thread i made? Also, i dont need onboard video, i need AGP slots.
There arent many Micro Agp boards left. Here is one
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131558

As far as I know all the micro boards have video built in. Thats why I bought the Asus A8n-VM CSM (because it was supposed to be the best onboard graphics)
If you deside to go A8N-VM or Biostar PM me as I have them both.

b0dge said:
Mwah-ha-ha-ha!

And it stays like that all year round so i can put things in and take things out....

(EDIT) But mostly so i can clear the CMOS after ****ing up OC's. hehehe....

Untidy.jpg

Hmmm....Thats some crazy wires...do you need tips or do you wan't to show how messy your comp is? Cause if your looking for tips theres a whole bunch in this thread ;) The Hard Drive seems....Out of place...

BAH! I was just sleeving the molex wires that connect to my 2 DVD drives and after i was done and started it up...I SAW SMOKE! now my effin DVD drives dont even work or power up. I think i shorted them...stupid neutral and positive wire were touching...GAH IM NEVER MESSING W/ ELECTRICITY AGAIN!. Anyone know if i can possibly fix this cause i dont wanna spend 30 bucks on a new drive =(

Umm i have no idea, usualy when you see smoke and it dosent work you can try re doing the cables so they dont short but most likely when its dead its dead.

GreenTeaBagger said:
Hmmm....Thats some crazy wires...do you need tips or do you wan't to show how messy your comp is? Cause if your looking for tips theres a whole bunch in this thread ;) The Hard Drive seems....Out of place...

I was just showing that you don't necessarily need to have a tidy case. When I first built it, it was quite tidy, not sleeved or anything, but cable tied and with neat runs, and a side panel with a hole cut in it. But a new Motherboard and Graphics card, and a Linux installation later...

The HDD is kinda out of place, but it's a 3rd HDD with Linux on it for experimental purposes.

b0dge said:
I was just showing that you don't necessarily need to have a tidy case. When I first built it, it was quite tidy, not sleeved or anything, but cable tied and with neat runs, and a side panel with a hole cut in it. But a new Motherboard and Graphics card, and a Linux installation later...

The HDD is kinda out of place, but it's a 3rd HDD with Linux on it for experimental purposes.

Das cool man..I understand how it got that messy...a nice cable management session would be nice was all that i was trying to say. Wasn't trying to make fun of it or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom