New Case Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
aspire.comptech said:
I dont like the power supply...

actually its worse then aspire. i dont even know what it is lol some no name brand but i got it for free and it has green uv sleeved wires so im happy with it...until it blows up and i need to replace it :)

massacreinfallx said:
actually its worse then aspire. i dont even know what it is lol some no name brand but i got it for free and it has green uv sleeved wires so im happy with it...until it blows up and i need to replace it :)

Thats all bad, usually when psu blows up it likes to take out other components aong with it :p

nope nothing, just disassembled the case and sprayed it up.

it dosnt look to nice in the pictures but in person i cant tlel the diffrence betweene the factory black finish and mine. i like it :)

Yea I wasn't likeing the texture look, do you happen to know if homedeopt sells auto spray paint? I am gonna sand it just not prime it.

If you mean Engine enamel, mabye. Best to go to auto parts store(more colors).

As to textured look Homedeopt sells several styles of textured paints, "Hammered " is one of them.

GrimReaper23 said:
Yea I wasn't likeing the texture look, do you happen to know if homedeopt sells auto spray paint? I am gonna sand it just not prime it.

lol i used engine enamel that i found in my garage-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom