can a xspc 150mm reservoir be mounted horizontaly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason is because in the gigabyte 3d aurora, there is a space between the mobo and the psu, and it looks like one of these xpsc res's would fit there horizontally.

you mean go from the pump-tline( which t goes to single port on the res, then continues on to the processor?

ppp.jpg

like that?

like that, but without a resivior i think, he didnt explain it too well......

you would just need to fill it **** good and carefully

Seeing as how the res you want to use is a tube, i assume as long as the input tube is on top, you can mount it horizontally. A T-line is a substitute for a resevoir. You would place it just before the inlet of the pump, and would look like this. It's a piece of tube that holds the water similar to a resevoir, but holds much less. Used, again like a res, to fill and bleed the system. It needs to be the highest point of the system, again like the res.

Exactly, from what ive reasearched, tlines have a small perfromance bump, and promote better flow rates. They also make filling and emptying a loop much easier

:D

Snake-Eyes said:
Seeing as how the res you want to use is a tube, i assume as long as the input tube is on top, you can mount it horizontally. A T-line is a substitute for a resevoir. You would place it just before the inlet of the pump, and would look like this. It's a piece of tube that holds the water similar to a resevoir, but holds much less. Used, again like a res, to fill and bleed the system. It needs to be the highest point of the system, again like the res.

A reservoir or T-line does not have to be at the highest part of the loop. It can be anywhere.

R1C0CH3T, you can mount it on its side, just make sure the no air is being sucked into the loop, so make sure the barbs are pointing down. you might even tip the barbed side a little lower then the other so it doesn't suck in air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom