compaq presario 1800nx

Status
Not open for further replies.

lookerpc

Solid State Member
ok need help i bought a this on ebay said it was fully loaded and 1 yr warranty i hooked it all up and it boot up but as far as start up i went to f8 clicked option xp home editon and screen went blank the pc doesnt turn off its the loggin in that holds for a min then gone i did however go to system recovery f10 and it looked like it went but then that went blank can someone please help me also i took out the os battery and put it back in thinking that would erase info to clean that didnt work and i tried to jump it restart then put jump back in org place i dont know im lost is there anyhtring i can do besides take it back for repair and have to wait 2 weeks

i dont no recovery cds came with this supposeldy loaded already i cant even get to start windowas to even use a cd it doesnt go past where it boots f8 f10 f1 esc that all i get

its a floor model from a store i found out now would it be configured differently

could it be the power supply cord or power supply the seller told me it could be power supply apparantly it worked as a store model i dont think the seller knew how to configure i bought it for 250 keyboard mouse also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom