ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotdude22

Baseband Member
hey everyone I have a question, I just got my comp and its all up and running, I had to come out here to get on the internet though. this is the motherboard ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForxce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard and I need help setting it up to my wireless router can anyone help? my wireless router is a Dlinks DI-524 so can anyone help?

sorry i know this is a stupid question, but does the ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition just have wireless built in to the motherboard.

make sure all your physical connections are properly installed..

router is connected to your internet source (cable/dsl modem)
router is powered on.

the little antenna thing is properly connected to your motherboard. i don't have experience with your mobo.. but i'll just give general guidlines..

if there are drivers that need to be installed for the wireless antenna - thing, make sure you install it!

go to "network connections" in control panel and make sure the wireless connection is enabled, and the LAN connection is disabled..

if there is a password to your router youll be prompted for it...

it should connect... you should have internet connection..

so ya.. thats all i can give.. general advice.. since i don't have experience with your board.. (or any on-board wifi for mobos)

got it

I got the internet working and I am on it now lol, I do have a diffrent question though, my sound, I play music and sometimes it just gets really REALLY quite to the point I dont hear it at all. I also play Flight simulator 2004 and it gets quite on that too, and there is no sound on pinball, what can I do to get better sound? and dont say its my speakers because thats waht I thought and hooked up a diffrent set and same thing, so any oppinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom