graphics car acting up? (help please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paerole

Solid State Member
Hello, just since yesterday my computer has been acting weird, in that, when i try to go onto a game, the game image willl be all twisted and distorted.. Yet my desktop, browsers and everythign else are unaffected...

I had a feeling that it has something to do with my graphics card and its 3D rendering.. but im not sure,

This is what I mean by 'twisted and distorted':

Picture:'Twisted and Distorted'

If anyone knows a way that I can solve this problem, your help would be GREATLY appreciated

its not just that game, its all games >_<

Not to mention, I've been using these things for the last month, and only since yesterday has it started doing that

I already tried reinstalling the drivers, how do you monitor the temp, and i turned off my computer for a few hours it shouldnt be a temperature problem?

Card isn't able to handle it? BTW, that is a really cool effect, no matter how annoying to you it may be. :p

But I don't get it, it was working for the past month and i didnt change the settings at all and then now suddenly all my games start doing that...

I checked but i duno what temperatures are supposed to be normal?

BTW that is a really cool tool :D (everest)

Oh, and I opened my computer to see if my graphics card might not be plugged in all the way, and there as not much dust anyway. (And it was plugged in all the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom