Finaly.. Its my turn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish I had the money for X2 4400 :( Will the fact it has less L2 cache effect the performence dramatically?

-Jo.

lol that aside, which core?? Manchester or Windsor?? Which is suppose to be the better one?!

-Jo.

1. dont get that radiator, go for the swiftech mcr-220, much nicer overall

2. dont get that gpu block with that pump. Go for either the mp-1 or the silverprop ones. The maze 4 is designed for low flow enviroments, whereas your pump, which i have as well is one of the highest flow available.

3. You need tubing, hose clamps, water additive, t line parts or a reservoir, and fans for the radiator

PEOPLE stop commenting about POINTLESS stuff >.< I know I need tubing DOH the water doesnt flow on air.... i just didnt find a reason to post those because its generaly all the same.

Also, newegg doesnt ship internationally, but what does that matter? I have someone to bring it to me -.-.

now can someone please answer my questions? if possible to begin with whats the diffrence between a manchester core X2 4200 and a Windsor core X2 4200?...

one is socket 939 and one is socket am2...

DOH!! :p

Oh and btw, all tubing is not the same, and neither are things such as tlines and reservoirs

i was wondering bout the shipping, cos i want to get my stuff from US, cos its so cheap, bit i cant find any that do international ahipping

aspire.comptech said:
one is socket 939 and one is socket am2...

DOH!! :p

Oh and btw, all tubing is not the same, and neither are things such as tlines and reservoirs

ROFL! IM SO STUPID... XD

How did I not notice the SOCKET!! lol.. I was losing my mind...

Anyway if you must know :p im using the ONLY t-line and fillport on petrastech shop, and 1/2" tubing.. I could go for 6/7" [is it vice versa?] tubings but why would I? I Am going for a **** of a high flow pump...

Anyway, Petra himself told me that the Maze 4 would work the best in my loop under my budget, go argue with him :p im definantly not arguing with alex!

-Jo.

INterestingly enough, the maze 4 and the mp-1 cost the same. Look up online comparisons of the two, from what i found there was appox. a 1-2C difference in favour of the aquaxtreme block

and its 7/16 inch tubing, and its what i use. Its generally regarded as being safer to use as it is **** hard to get onto the barbs, but it doesnt come off, period. To get it off you need to cut it.

I still would go for the mp-1 over the maze 4, and id get the swiftech rad (mcr-220) Its cheaper and has almost identical performance.

-aspire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom