6800gs problems... Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

small256

In Runtime
I believe i've found another 6800gs. The one i already have is a Leadtek whereas this new one is a... well something else, Xpertvision I believe. Everything seems to be the same except for the clock speeds. The one i already have came pre OCed at 485 for the gpu and 1100 for the memory. All I know about this new one is that its 400 for the memory.

Now, i'm assuming i'll be able to nab a bit of software from somewhere and OC the new one up to the same sort of thing. Will this be the case? And it's £106 which i thought was pretty cheap...

First, be more patient. :)

Second, i assume you're asking if you can OC the card. Yes, you can. ATITools, i believe, is a good OC tool for GPUs.

I think ATiTools is Ocing for ATI cards. I read somewhere in the forums a software for Ocing Nvidia cards, forgot the name though.

well, i'm sure i'll find the right software. so as long as they'll go together, i think i'll buy it

yes, you can use 2 difference brand cards as long as you have the newer nvidia drivers, just have to be the same core, and they will both operate at the lower clockspeed

and just download coolbits and that'll change registry files and you can just overclock in your nvidia toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom