Windows restarts on start up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaterdude_04

Solid State Member
hi, this morning i tried startin up windows as usual but came across an error as the computer restarted after 5 seconds on the desktop.i hav dun a few things to over come this such as a disk check, spyware check, turned off automatic restart to check the error message for sum help (wasn't very useful), checked to find msblaster. At the moment i am on safe mode with networkin which i dont understand how it works as it is practically the same as a normally start up. One thing i can't do is a repair install coz my xp snapped lol. and one thing i havnt dun is check my bios or sumtin as this is one of the things the error message told me to do but i dont no what to do wid dat, as i dont no how to access them. So please can sum1 help me please.
skaterdude_04

yes i can i start up into safe mode and safe mode with networking. hey there in australia from britain.

From looking on your report I see that you have one disk with only 1GB free - you might have even less because I think you run in safe mode which uses less disk space and memory.

Windows goes out crazy when you run out of space on the system drive.

You also have Lime-wire running which is abusing your computer and your network connection.

LimeWire.exe
LimeWire
Lime Wire- LLC
26752 Kb
69872 Kb
143.667 Sec
104.761 Sec
38.906 Sec
68073434 b
19819387 b

You should clean your C Drive and uninstall lime wire - then run the test again on www.mypccenter.com and we can take it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom