Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken11235

Contributor
In the past two days, I have been on this forum for about 40 minutes in total. In this time, I found three topics trying to sell something in the wrong forum by members who evidently came for that specific reason. I really think you guys should do something about this. Clearly, not too many people read the rules or even look at all the forums when they're just here to sell something.

Have a look now:D You'll find those threads closed, and the spammer no longer enjoying their membership here.

We do do something about spammers, and otherwise rule-breakers.

However, to keep a forum squeaky clean, it takes the effort of every single member. If you or anyone finds a post/thread/member that is breaking rules, use the "Report this post" feature. A Mod will be alerted of the infraction immediately.

Sometimes, we don't have immediate response though. As it turns out us mods do have lives outside of this place....Except Trotter....He lives in the basement of TF :D ;)

If Trotter is in the basement of TF, i'm in the broom closet. I come on TF quite a bit, but sometimes i'll forget about it for a day or two.

I had a 2-day break from TF because the heat was affecting my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom