problem uninstalling software

Status
Not open for further replies.

54myg3r0

Baseband Member
hello
i have a problem with a sofware named starf u ck (without spaces).I originally instaled it to play prince of persia the two thrones game but i don t understand it how to use it and now i dont know how to remove it from my system because it hasn t got any uninstalling icon or something and if i remove it just by deleting it i m afraid that some fles will remain in the system.
please someone help me it s very imoratant

Well it s more difficult than it seems because the progra s no listed in the add remove and i cannot find it in the utility's list.any more ideas?

I run into this with SQL client software all the time... usually when someone has screwed with the install shield directory. I usually just delete the main directory then scan the registry for keys relating to the software and delete those. I cannot say it ever caused a problem even if there were a few library files here or there still left. There are plenty of utilities that identify keys by vendor name.

ccleaner

do you see the progam is the program files? when you do a search for the program, delete all the files it brings up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom