Which computer should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Boss. :D

Random misdirected and usless comments just gets me worked up sometimes.

Monarch Computers are pretty good. I have to agree with everyone here who has recommended building it yourself. The parts basically fit into each other pretty easily, and if you got stuck, there are some good building guides here on TF, including ones with photos. And if it still doesn't help. there's also us to help you. Come on, go for it, build that PC and save yourself a bundle.....

Mm, well, my uncle doesn't want me to make it. It's too time consuming and complicated according to him. Plus, no tech support if I screw up. lol. Anyhoo, thank you for your responses, they are greatly appreciated. I guess I gotta either go with the Velocity Micro, Alienware, or Dell then. Which out of those is the better looking one? The prices are similar.

alienware. and time consuming my a$$. u can build a comp in a couple of hours if its ur first time. and there is tech support, its called the manufacturers warranty. if a part isnt working, send it back and get a new one. but if he still says no then go with alienware. i trust them the most out of those.

john3 said:

I think I may be able to build? Gonna need alot of help though.. First of all, are all these parts compatible? Second, will they all fit? Third, are those the only parts I need? No modem or anything? I've heard instances where the parts aren't compatible or they don't fit correctly in the tower.. I think that would just be disasterous. What OS would it be running on? Or would I buy XP home seperately?

EDIT: Yeah, the other Graphics card is sold out.. any other recomendations?

Also.. would that tower fit with everything?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16811129154

no... get a diff graphics card because that one wont work with the Motherboard... i'd suggest the 7600GT that was listed earlier in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom