Conroe Vs Fx-62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the OP should have used the search button.

Yes, im complaining as well, i apologize. But im complaining because of his complaining.

The General said:
Dude, who cares? I hope someone deletes the last 8 posts in this thread, including this post.

Except leave my post about William Shatner vs Patrick Stewart as I felt it was far more beneficial than the conroe debate.

now someone lock down this thread Mr admin

I complain because ive heard so much about Conroe on these forums that its to an annoyance. TO the part of going in them i only went into this one because it had AMD in the subject. And yes i know how they work, blah blah the whole shibang. You dont know me at all, so making false judgements like that dosent say much about your character.

Ummm....im going to sum up the 1000 threads on Conroe in one short paragraph:

Yes, Conroe is great. Buy it if you have the money but beware something new will come along in 6 months *cough*** Kentsfield ***cough* and you will be all like "m0mmy c4n 1 pl3as3 hav3 th3 n3w pr0cc3s0r s0 1 c4n b3 sup3r 1337"? and your mom will reply with "Honey, I know what this is about and no buying something new will got get your cock bigger, so go jack-off while I make dinner" and you will reply with "ugh, n0w 1 migh7 ac7u411y h4v3 t0 w0rk :(". And I will reply with "Get a motherfvcking life".

And then you will cry when I have my conroe that my MOM bought for me and you dont.

And when i have a job that pays **** good money and can get a Conroe whenever i please and take my gf out to dinner and all that crap whats mommy gonna do for you then? Buy you another copy of Counter Suck? (BTW im hoping this is all sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom