Worklog- CrossFlow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, thanks. Sometimes its hard because in the beginning I can see in my head what its gonna be. I forget you guys cant read my mind a so sometimes Im a little slow at explaining stuff.

If you want to know ANYTHING just ask, I love doing this stuff..

i was thinking of making a nice lil box.. well not really little.. but you know what i mean... either that or the cm stacker.. tough decision.. and after seeing what someone like you can do to it... its kind of tempting with the creativity that can be put into those

markkleb said:
LOL, thanks. Sometimes its hard because in the beginning I can see in my head what its gonna be. I forget you guys cant read my mind a so sometimes Im a little slow at explaining stuff.

If you want to know ANYTHING just ask, I love doing this stuff..

How much do you charge??? :D I'm sure you could make some good money with modding skills like this.

I was thinking about making cases for people. Most computer guys want top build their own comps(hardware).
but to mod your case takes a lot of tools and experience with lots of different fields (painting, welding,plastics,wiring, etc)

So I thought what would be nice was to sit down and figure what you like and want to do. Than build a case that you could put your stuff into and VOILA!

anyways thats the plan, lol....

ok, I wanna full tower, with my LCD on the side where you would have a the window... good cooling (120's prefered), and room to hide all my wires behind the mobo. Just a thought... Oh and BTW... I have an 18" LCD screen... So what are your thoughts

I can hear the gears starting to wind up already! LOL ;)

and i want that guy in my sigs faces sort of stenciled on i guess.. and really dark around, and that face is made of plexiglass, so the light shines through and leaves the mark of that face on my wall so i can gaze upon it when i go to sleep o_O

nukem, I would get a Ultra Aluminus case like my Ultra blue. Cut out the louvers in the front and add what ever style and color mesh you want. Take out the stupid HDD cage (way better cooling) use a 120mm fan in front bottom. Use a Kama Bay cooler in the lower 3 CDrws (has another 120mm fan) Put the HDD(how many HDDs?)in the lower CDRW slots.

replace the side window with the LCD

a nice 120mm fan for exit as well as the PS 120mm fan.

And Nos thats easy just etch a panel with ur design and put lights inside.

Jackpot!

I forgot about this stuff, a couple weeks ago I won the Ultra comp mod contest. First prize is $500 in stuff. I was waiting for the UPS guy with my CDRW and when I opened the door DAMMMMM! Looks like il be modding some cases...

I got to go to Ultra and say thanks..

markkleb said:

And Nos thats easy just etch a panel with ur design and put lights inside.

ya i know its easy.. i'm just being retarded.. what i really wanna do is the like mountain dew mod.. only with lost or monster.. that would be awesome.. i'm pretty sure i'd get diabeties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom