Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did post a picture on page 64, I hope what PP ment was by removing the sleeving it would make it easier to pinch the wires. The back of the mobo is full of pointy contacts that can pinch the wires.
But as long as you are careful and pay attention the wiring should never be compromised.
While I was reading this I came up with a much easier/neater way that will clean the wires up as well. Il post picts later.

The whole reason for the hiding the wires thing is 2 fold.
1-Airflow is VERY important, any wires in the way slow up the movement of air.(If your fan is rated at 53CFM thats in a perfect world with nothing in its way,once you add wires and cages the airflow goes down a lot)

2-when you look inside a comp messy wiring is ugly. Sounds superficial but its true. My thought for the UltraBlue was eliminate the wires and clean up the other stuff (HDDs/ CD-roms look 10 times better painted to match/contrast with the case.)

joshd said:
Snake-Eyes said:
He means take off the zipties that hold the 24-pin connector wires together, not strip the dang wires. :rolleyes:

I dont know why, but that made me laugh.

RGELLIS is away at the moment, so wont be able to try flattening the mobo power connector, but i will make sure he reads this when he gets back.

Then he should be more specific because if i could make a mistake like that then any other n00b coming in here would do it not knowing any better. Then when their **** fries come back complaining how they have no PC anymore.

Because im tired, have worked my *** off all weekend, have been running on 3 hours of sleep, and was being distracted by my gf while trying to browse this site.

Anywho, case pictures people? Im building 2 new machines mATX so it should actualy maybe make me work for decent cable management. Whole new story for me cause little toasters im not used to dealing w/. 2 different colored Aspire toaster boxes w/ mATX boards w/ one socket A and other Socket 939. Speaking of which, go respond on my thread cause idk what a good mATX board is.

PP.
My favorite is the Biostar Tforce 6100 (939) board because it is EXCELLENT to OC. It has Sata2 but only 2 of them.

The Asus A8N VM-CSM is also good. It has 4 Sata2 but wont OC very good. It does have better onboard graphics(Gforce6 onboard) and sound(ADI AD1986A) and can do Raid 0,1,0/1,1/5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom