online pc vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

heffer

In Runtime
2 questions related to custom configured pc services like buyxg.com or tigerdirect.com or ibuydirect.com, or cyperpowerpc.com, etc.

question 1: when they say if u want professional wiring for ur custom desktop for an additional 19$, do they actually pay someone with some sort of computer wiring degree to go in and actually wire everything for better ventilation? or is it just some silly hoax.

"Professional Wiring for All WIRINGs Inside The System Chasis for better look and airflow"

question 2: why do most of the sites only allow you to get a max of 2gb ram in ur pc? even the gaming rigs. the pc game crysis recommends 1.5gb of ram for sys requirements. so maybe in the near future, games will need more than 2gb for total optimization. given that crysis isn't out yet and it's true that we can always upgrade our ram later, why not just include it in their options?

well if you ask me online vendors will rip you off often. 1 because they dont have to have your visual approval when building, and 2 most people who go through online vendors dont know that much about PC's which means they can use cheaper brand parts and do other stuff like that.

Just like you said with the memory, somone who doesnt know squat about a computer but can't play the newer games on high detail anyomore wont know it is the memory and might just go right back to the vendor and pay another 1600 bucks for another PC instead of just upgrading. That is how they make their money. Just like Dell's and HP's, they will make their PC's as non-upgradeable as possible.

and when they say PRo wiring thye wil just spend five axtra minutes zip tieng and tucking the wires out of the way. If you ask me I think you can do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom