sli balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshd

Fully Optimized
every time i start windows i get the balloon saying

"SLI rendering has been disabled because the second card is missing blah blah blah"

i dont even have an SLI motherboard! how do i make this go away? i cant find anything in the drivers or anything. maybe i am missing something though. i have always been ATI before now, so i am not 100% familar with the drivers.

thanks.

Wasn't this same thread created like a week ago?

Other than rolling back the drivers (i think that's one solution), you can't do much about it.

not that i was aware of...

well, i havent upgraded the drivers. i have had this card for 2 weeks now, and these are the only drivers i have installed, so i cant roll back.

i have 91.31...

EDIT: found the thread. read it. fixed the problem. guess i should have searched a bit harder... :eek:

yea, that is what i got from juice daddys thread. i think you posted it too...

Nice one, I was having the same problem but it wasn't bothering me that much but I've just DL the reg flie so it won't pop up again. I just thought it was Nvidia trying to get you to buy one of their SLI rigs.

heres the simple solution :D , click start/run/msconfig/ and disable the nivida program from running at startup,,, it stil loads your drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom