Yea...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtk pro l

Daemon Poster
We need a thread with all the 3dmark scores in them.

Cuz I want some competition with my kickass 7900GTs.

why what are you scoring? i am getting what is in my sig, and am VERY pleased i spent that bit extra to get a 7900GT rather than a 7600GT.

Lets just say im closing in on 12.5k in 05 with single card. 06 was around 6k with single core.

And I know but we need like a chart with what card and proccesor they used and stuff.

Just added myself to the thread, I guess I have the record.

No nvm some dude with dual GTs got me. Huh......i didnt want to do this but looks like im gonna have to break out SLi on my Intel system.

wtf is wrong with everyone and their threads. 'umm...', 'yea...' instead of 'graphic cards ratings' or '3dmark scores'

Yea...........because I can write whatever I want as the title. Anyways does anyone want to have a competition with me and my 7900GT, because I know alot of people on here have 7900GTs.

not all of us are willing to risk bumping our CPUs to 1.7+ vcore on air for bragging rights.

I have around 10500-10800 in 3dmark05 with my setup and I'm very happy. I did a bad install of XP and need to reformat..I'll run everything again after that.

wtk pro l said:
Yea...........because I can write whatever I want as the title. Anyways does anyone want to have a competition with me and my 7900GT, because I know alot of people on here have 7900GTs.

No, sorry, I'm not super duper cool. But if I was, you can bet I'd advertise it!

wtk pro l said:
Anyways does anyone want to have a competition with me and my 7900GT

you're on.

i don't knwo what you plan to do with your 7900gt, but i'm gonna bring my Desert Eagle to the challenge and put a few holes in that 7900gt, and perhaps a couple in you as well... depending on how fierce a competitor you turn out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom