Case Interrior Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknikull

In Runtime
I was thinking about painting the inside of my case..is there any cool paints to use like glow in the dark or a metallic one that would reflect blue LED? think of a cool paint and tell me where i can get it.

I like Flourescent. I get it at HomeDepot.(like $4) It comes in Blue,Green,Pink,orange and yellow.

Best way to paint it is to paint the part FLAT WHITE first. Than the cloor over the top. It goes on much more even...

Also I use the Metalics (I like the Black best) and put clear on it after its dry. It sparkles when light hits it.(also HomeDepot, Lowes or your local hardware store)

chhorlimsgren said:
I was thinking about painting the inside of my case..is there any cool paints to use like glow in the dark or a metallic one that would reflect blue LED? think of a cool paint and tell me where i can get it.
You are doing a lot of compter work all of a sudden. LOL :)

lol i was thinking of doing the same thing. i saw the florescent paint at home depot and i thought it would be a coolidea. im stuck betweene the florescent colors or the metallic black

ehh i got my case and thought how hard it wouldbe..

all the cables and wires and everything you would have to hideand how you would have to pretty much disassemble the whole case...

way to lazy for that lol

lol i got out of my lazyness and painted the whole interior of the case metallic black and it looks REALLY nice IMO, if you want a pic i have one..

but it really goes well with the blue led'sand uv wiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom