Case Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you get older patience will come. When I was a teenager my toolbox was smashed pretty good, everytime I messed up I would hit it with a BIG hammer. Now I seem to have a lot of patience (and a beat up tool box, lol)

oh yea the secret to a good life is....

Do what your good at. And dont forget to enjoy the fact that ur good at something.

haha yeah honestly i wish i had the patience to learn more theni already know about computers but i just dont. what i know already is more then the average user

Snake-Eyes said:
Same here, but i meant things like blowing stuff up, lighting stuff on fire, etc.

yyeah im pretty sure every teenage guy has the urgeto do that.worst i ever go is egging, fire, tp, graffiti, even though those are considered felonys im not a real criminal.

like i would never rob or hurt sombody

lol im sure ill grow out of it :p

If you're like me, you'll never grow out of the fascination of watching something burn. I've got a 1000 page book that i want to burn. It'll be lots of fun. :D

Snake-Eyes said:
If you're like me, you'll never grow out of the fascination of watching something burn. I've got a 1000 page book that i want to burn. It'll be lots of fun. :D
yeah, after school ended i emptied my locker and had the biggest educationalpaper slaughtering/burning it was great

lots of gas+lots of learning = 20 foot flames

Snake-Eyes said:

A sprinkling of magnesium works wonders. ;)

yep i loooove to burn things because its fun and entertaining. and sometimes i wish that i could also be good at programming, but i forget to be thankful for what i am already good at, which is computer hardware and keeping up (knowing about, not buying) with the newest technology. i also know a little about cars and a small amount about planes. for me i dont really egg and tp that much, not that i havent done it, but i would never graffiti. if i am bored of the computer then i would just shoot stuff in my backyard with my bb gun or shoot stuff with my wrist rocket. sometimes if a bird comes in my backyard i will try and shoot it, but usually i just scare it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom