I'm an [idiot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if its better (never used it) but it looks cool!

I do have a couple of the Biostar mobos (socket 939) and they overclock nicely. But Gigabyte is a good company too.

it also has onboard video, so if you wanted to get a video card later you could.

dude ,get a 6600gt , and maybe another 512 of ram and you should be fine if your looking to spend as little as possible

I wish I had one like that....Its gonna be a nice comp...

I spent $258 for my single core CPU, your dual core is about half and is next gen, lol.
I wish I had waited.:(

(now I am the idiot)

markkleb said:
I wish I had one like that....Its gonna be a nice comp...

I spent $258 for my single core CPU, your dual core is about half and is next gen, lol.
I wish I had waited.:(

(now I am the idiot)

ya... i bought my 146 on tigerdirect for 200 dollars back in the days... when single core was still cool :( ... but its okay, cuz i just purchased a 3800 on newegg!! hurray :cool: go ahead and put my stunna shades on.. haha, god that was gay, i'm just going to stop now

Alright, wel I"m having some trouble selling my current rig. Does anyone else agree with that other guy who said I should be alright playing most games if I simply get a nice video card and some more ram?

Yes, it is a placeholder though, if you do get newer parts to just upgrade it is a temporary fix, there is only so much you can fix it up. If anything you can keep your current rig and build a brand new rig and worst case scenario you have another workstation to run crap on you do not want/need on your gamer.

the problem is all my current stuff is last gen compatible. I wont be able to re use anything I buy for my current set up.

Ugh, what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom