Conroe, Merom coming Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
NosBoost300 said:
ahh.. its too bad for intel though.. i was gonna buy a conroe when it was SUPPOSED to be realised.. but they made me angry.. so i'm saving my pennies, and getting a 3800+..... and knowing me (the average consumer) many others might do the same with those price drops

Doubt it. Most people can wait 3 days.

apokalipse said:
the thing that's keeping me from Conroe is the price of their motherboards

Same here, price and avalibility.... conroe mobos are 95% unavalible yet, and the ones that are avalible are soooo overpriced that the thought of a conroe makes me mad.

Intel has failed me for the first time.

-Jo.

Yoad said:
Same here, price and avalibility.... conroe mobos are 95% unavalible yet, and the ones that are avalible are soooo overpriced that the thought of a conroe makes me mad.

Intel has failed me for the first time.

-Jo.

i wouldnt say its intel that failed you.. its the motherboard producers because they have not yet released them... just worry about intel making their cpu's.. and well i guess intel does make mobo's.. but why buy one of those anyway?

Intel failed me as a brand, their new mobos are highly overpriced, they played with the release date back and forth and worned my patience out.

-Jo.

LoL Intel has been failing me since they came out with the Pentium 4 and AMD kicked them in the nuts with the 64 bit Althlons =P. However, once the Mobos and RAM comes down in price I will be upgrading, until then my 3800+ X2 can handle most of what I need it to do, in fact I have yet to find a game it cannot handle.

Yoad said:
Intel failed me as a brand, their new mobos are highly overpriced, they played with the release date back and forth and worned my patience out.

-Jo.

Ya, but intel doesnt make the mobos, they havent failed the mobo makers have failed me. Since i wont be building mine until around next summer i'll be very happy and maybe have a kentsfield cpu instead of conroe.

The original release date of Conroe was the 23rd. It was moved back to the 27th not too long ago. However, many people thought it would be released on the 14th due to false information. The information was that Intel would allow the press to release any information they had on that date, NOT the actual processors themselves. It's only 4 days later than what was originally suspected. And Merom is coming weeks ahead. Most of you probably aren't laptop enthusiasts, so it doesn't effect you.

You can't blame the mobo manufacturers for having such high prices, if you ran a business, you would do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom