-Nu-

Status
Not open for further replies.

faek

Baseband Member
Hello,

Bran-new and ready to go. Microwave on high for 3 1/2 mins, stir then heat an additional 1-2 mins. Enjoy

vibert

finally home

ahh, finally home. didn't want to get a humiliating lecture about using your work computer for work purposes, and nothing else. that said, i've been a ghost on these forums for a little while, but now have an identity. i plan on building a pretty decent machine [again] in the coming weeks before the next school semester starts... my old machine wasn't up to par for today's standards, especially for a graphic artist. i work a lot with music too and some video so an all around powerful machine is what i'm aiming at....... oh yea, with a
[ w i d e s c r e e n ] monitor.

and for what it's worth, i'm studying graphic design at UNT in Texas... and i don't have an accent :)

Yet another lurker emerges from the shadows...

Good to have you with us. Welcome to TF, officially.

Tox, Shawn, Trot, Ty ty, it's nice to have a 'face'. It took a while because the thought of juggling another forum is.. more juggling i guess. Ah, oh well, i guess 3 isn't as bad as some people go. Good to be here

Just browsing these forums during work, as usual :) . Excited because I just ordered a new rig and can't wait to get home. Only the RAM's coming today though.. everything else tomorrow! woooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom