GTA: San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

hygor

Daemon Poster
The new GTA game was confirmed last week...

it will be called GTA: San Andreas and will supposedly be based in Los Angeles like the san andreas map from the first GTA game!!!!

It will be Playstation 2 exclusive for about a year (just like Vice city was) and then is thought to be scheduled for release on XBOX and PC.

It uses the same engine as GTA 3 and GTA: Vice city and hence will not be called GTA 4.

Rumour has it that Shaun Ryder may be one of many celebs providing a voice for the game!

:i posted this as a reply to another topic... but no-one seems to view that thread:

Can't wait for it, I love running amok in the streets and killing defenseless construction workers and hookers!

It should be interesting because using the same engine as GTA 3 they won't have a whole lot to expand upon except new material. I'm sure they will think of something though.

Yeah, I certainly like GTA3 better but I think it was that kinda thing were it was a sleeper hit, and then Vice City was so highly anticipate I expect it would be better than it really was.

SkittDizzle said:
This is going to be a great game, I cannot wait.

I love when people are like obsessed with a game before they play it, and I really get a kick out of it when once the get it it's terrible.

EX: 2 of my friends were obsessed with True Crime: Streets of L.A. they thought it would be amazing, and I was a little skepticle. Turned out they wasted a good $50 and I got a good laugh.

BlazingWolf said:
I love when people are like obsessed with a game before they play it, and I really get a kick out of it when once the get it it's terrible. QUOTE]

well tbh not al l games that everyones all:D about turned out crap but ur i must agree that most do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom