problem uninstalling software

Status
Not open for further replies.

54myg3r0

Baseband Member
hello
i have a problem with a sofware named starf u ck (without spaces).I originally instaled it to play prince of persia the two thrones game but i don t understand it how to use it and now i dont know how to remove it from my system because it hasn t got any uninstalling icon or something and if i remove it just by deleting it i m afraid that some fles will remain in the system.
please someone help me it s very imoratant

Well it s more difficult than it seems because the progra s no listed in the add remove and i cannot find it in the utility's list.any more ideas?

I run into this with SQL client software all the time... usually when someone has screwed with the install shield directory. I usually just delete the main directory then scan the registry for keys relating to the software and delete those. I cannot say it ever caused a problem even if there were a few library files here or there still left. There are plenty of utilities that identify keys by vendor name.

can you tell me what s the name of the program you use to delete those useless libraries?

ccleaner

do you see the progam is the program files? when you do a search for the program, delete all the files it brings up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom